5 LUXURY BAGS YOU WON’T REGRET INVESTING IN

blog IMG_9598 BH high waist_R

Top :  ZARA (similar here) | Jeans :  ASOS HIGHWAIST JEANS  | Shoes : SAINT LAURENT COURT CLASSIC LEATHER & METALLIC STAR SNEAKERS | Bag : CHANEL VANITY CASE BAG | Sunglasses : RAYBAN ROUND METAL SUNGLASSES | Belt : GUCCI BELT

Shop the Post

Hi everyone! This weekend we are heading to Coachella and I am so excited  about it. Looking forward to all the amazing performances, especially Lady Gaga’s & Kendrick Lamar’s :) Also excited for the Revolve’s Coachella parties. Will take you guys with me virtually, so remember to follow along on, Instagram Stories- @fancycorrectitude &  Snapchat- aditi_omalhotra :)

There is one thing that makes every fashion lover’s heart skip a beat: a classic handbag. The luxurious materials, the new smell, and the iconic shapes can only be described by someone who has been a prideful owner of one. A high-end designer bag is a bucket-list item for most women. On the other hand when you look at it, buying a luxury bag is an indulgence so it makes sense to weigh your options carefully when considering a major purchase. That means thinking not only about the styles you love, but also looking for a bag so classic and well-made, it’ll hold its value even after years of use. What makes a bag an investment piece is when the respective luxury houses can strike a balance between the right mix of marketing, classic design, and exclusivity to produce bags that have stood the test of time, both in terms of aesthetic and monetary value. They hold their value and stay in style over time, which is why every woman needs to have at least one classic bag in their collection. So, without further ado, if you’re one of those who want to enjoy a luxury handbag, but at the same time make sure that it’s worth your investment and would retain its value & of course without even trying make heads turn, following are the 5 bags that you should consider investing in.

CHANEL FLAP BAG

CHRISTIAN DIOR LADY DIOR BAG

HERMES KELLY BAG

LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL BAG

FENDI PEAK-A-BOO BAG

Which luxury bag do you think is worth investing in?

Thanks for stopping by

Adi xx

1. Sinéad April 13, 2017 / 9:55 pm

Very handy post! For me it;s a toss-up between Chanel & Dior, but I like the Fendi Peek A Boo because it’s fun.

Have fun at Coachella, wish I could be going just for Gaga!

Sinéad ♥ Fabuleuse Du Jour

2. Andrea April 13, 2017 / 11:10 pm

Awesome post!! My favourites are the Lady Dior and Fendi Peak-a-boo! So stylish!

Andrea.

Seize your Style

3. Hadasah Love | Style To Love April 14, 2017 / 2:19 am

“It was a delighftful read, thank you for sharing this my dearest!!!

xoxo
    Hadasah Love || http://www.styletolove.com

4. Courtney April 14, 2017 / 11:25 am

Have so much fun at Coachella!! I’m very jealous of everyone going this year because the performance lineup sounds amazing. I’m also looking into buying a vintage Chanel flap purse right now actually!

5. Stella Asteria April 14, 2017 / 5:26 pm

I totally agree with you! My Chanel bags are my favourite bags ever! They go with literally everything, and it’s good investment, as they have such a markup on their price every year, that even if you decide to sell them, you can sell at almost the price you bought them if they are kept in good condition! Hermes bags as well. Not to mention how they can style up any basic outfit!
    Thanks for sharing :)
    Stella

6. dominique April 20, 2017 / 7:46 am

Totally agree with you!
    All of these purses are great, but for myself nothing tops the Chanel purse! I loved this post, thank you for sharing!

Xoxo, Dominique

7. caviar Status April 21, 2017 / 9:10 am

I absolutely love these bags!! So gorgeous, thank you for sharing!

Check out our blog http://www.caviarstatus.blogspot.co.uk- we are a new online fashion brand launching soon!!

xoxo Izzy

8. Nicola April 21, 2017 / 6:35 pm

These are such beautiful bags! Still thinking about which one I should go for and I can’t decide :D!
    xx Nicki

9. Esther April 24, 2017 / 12:41 pm

Such a fabulous collection.
    I personally think the Hermes Kelly will keep its value over the years.
    I brought my first Chanel Jumbo 6 years ago. For € 3100 now it is € 4850
    At the end of the day you should love the bag and carry it around. Cost per wear is the best investment to me.
    Love, Esther