3 REASONS WHY HOOP EARRING IS THE COOLEST ACCESSORY TO OWN THIS SUMMER

CUT DSC_5806 silk pants_RHALF DSC_5806 silk pants_R

Shop the Post

A hoop earring has never really gone out of style, but in the recent past it has experienced a major resurgence. I love the versatility of a hoop, it easily helps you transition from day to night. We’ve seen lots of accessory trends come and go: chunky collar necklaces, cuff earrings, midi rings. But big, hoop earrings have an open invitation in all our jewelry boxes. Hoop earrings are your guaranteed way to make heads turn this season.

DRAW ATTENTION TO YOUR FACE

I love the way they draw attention to one’s face, even in the most basic of outfits and that’s the idea. When you are opting for statement making accessories try to keep your outfit simple for a classy look and if you are trying it for the first time or in general if you are a minimalist. Hey, if you are one of those who love to make heads turn, go-a-head and mix it up with bold colors and outfits.

BRING 90’S BACK TO YOUR CLOSET

Big, hoop earrings were arguably the most standout accessories of the 90s. They were rocked by almost everyone with almost everything. Like most styles in the 90s, the earring style was oversized and unbashed, making it the go-to piece for anyone who wanted to evoke attitude, and maybe even a little drama & announce that I’m here.

THIS SEASON’S ON TREND ACCESSORY

Once again hoop earrings have been all over the runways. Its quickly become celebs & bloggers favorite accessory for the season.

What do you guys think of them? I hope you guys were inspired to add them to your jewelry box :)

Thanks for stopping by

Adi xx

1. Amanda April 28, 2017 / 1:00 pm

I adore hoops. Glad to see they’re hot right now!

2. The Fashion Folks April 28, 2017 / 7:53 pm

If I wore earrings I’d love to work them this summer! They’re really chic indeed and a great statement! Xx

3. Mica April 29, 2017 / 4:36 am

These are such fun statement earrings! I’d love to give the trend a try, maybe dig out my old hoop earrings, but they aren’t ideal for life with two grabby toddlers, haha! Will have to just admire it on others :)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog

4. Andreea Birsan May 5, 2017 / 12:29 pm

Got my first pair during winter, and I’ve been wearing them on repeat ever since! So versatile and perfect for every season. You also rocked them in this outfit. Wishing you a lovely weekend. xx

Andreea,

5. Marta Carvalho May 6, 2017 / 11:41 am

I’ve been absolutely loving hoop earrings lately! You look stunning by the way!
    LA VEINE

6. Shloka May 8, 2017 / 1:33 pm

I’ve always been a bit hesitant about hoops becaues I thought they might not suit me but they look so fab on you I’m tempted to give them another try!

x
    Shloka

7. toyas tales May 8, 2017 / 2:52 pm

Wow! Beautiful!I love hoop earrings and they are my go to earrings ever since I was a pre-teen. It is the one kind of earring I always buy.
    LaToya

8. Lillian Ortiz May 22, 2017 / 7:13 pm

Yay! For Hoops! They have such attitude somehow?! I love the ‘L’ ones and the ones with a touch or turquoise. Fun Post! ^_~