5 HIGHLIGHTERS EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW ABOUT

kevin aucoin FullSizeRender (1)_R

Highlighter is one of the most favorite part for me when it comes to makeup. Whether we call it strobing, non-touring, or just flat out getting gorgeous skin—no other makeup product seems to be talked about and obsessed over as much as the highlighter. Below are my top 5  favorite highlighters that I am obsessed with currently.

1. DIOR Nude Air Luminizer Powder
  2. KEVYN AUCOIN The Neo Light
  3. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator
  4. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector
  5. HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Palette

Shop the Post

Which highlighter do you swear by?

Thanks for stopping by

Adi xx

1. Miri March 10, 2017 / 5:44 pm

The Becca one !! It is funny because I talk about Becca and their highlighter in my latest post! Well, great minds think alike😊
    X
    Miri

2. Jackie March 10, 2017 / 9:32 pm

A highlighter is your best friend when it comes to achieving beautiful glowing skin. And these all look so great. I’ve heard nothing but great things about Kevin Aucoin’s highlighter.

xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

3. Jessi Malay March 13, 2017 / 7:13 pm

Yess girl! I’ve heard such great things about all five of these highlighters. My personal favorite would have to be the Becca highlighter :) Thanks so much for sharing this great list hun!

XO Jessi,

4. toyas tales March 14, 2017 / 2:43 pm

I’m one of the people not really fond of highlighter because of the shimmer that most have. if you have oily skin they can be a nightmare. I do like the effect it gives on normal to dry skin.
    LaToya

5. Ashley March 14, 2017 / 3:17 pm

Omg, that Kevyn Aucoin highlighter looks AMAZING!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

6. districtofchic March 15, 2017 / 2:12 am

I use the Benefit one and love it but I’m super intrigued by all the ones you recommended here!

District of Chic

7. Brooke March 15, 2017 / 3:41 pm

Thanks for sharing! The Marc Jacobs glow stick has me interested!

Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

8. Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom March 18, 2017 / 9:00 pm

I’ve been using a Pixi highlighter, but would love to try others. These are all so pretty!

Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

9. Ela March 20, 2017 / 6:10 pm

Highlighter trend will carry on for a while and I’m happy about it :) How beautiful that Kevyn Aucoin one looks! x

Ela BellaWorld