HOW TO STYLE YOUR COFFEE TABLE SPACE WITH A TOUCH OF LUXE!

image (2)

Rug | Serendipity Devour Cowhide Rug

Cushions | White Cushions

Decorative object | Gold Sphere Ball  (similar here)

Flower vase |Roses With Square Glass Vase

Floor vase  | Floor Vase (similar here)

Coffee table | Modern Mirror table (similar here) & (here)

Coffee table books | CHANELTOM FORD

Decorating a coffee table space is always so much fun! Your coffee table may be tiny but the right decor for the space can give any room a beautiful pop. I love doing interiors, I did it for a few of my friends and of course for my own house. Here are a few things to keep in mind when decorating your coffee table space. Yes space and not just the table because composition matter’s a lot. Its not just the coffee table but the area surrounding it as well that matters, everything should flow!

CHOOSE A THEME :
You have to figure it, out first how are the interiors of your house or how you want them to be? Whether your style is vintage, modern, bohemian etc

DISPLAY A FAVORITE COLLECTION:
Instead of stacking lots of books on top of each other consider layering some pieces on top of the books. Like I placed a flower vase on top of these.

MINIMALIST APPROACH :
Try to put less but eye catchy and stylish accessories. I personally do not like cluttering it with too many things.

AN EYE CATCHY SCULPTURE OR AN OBJECT :
Have a mix of high, low & medium height things when decorating the table as it makes for a nice composition. A stylish accessory can add a lot of flair. Every thing is White, Gray & Black in the picture above but adding a little color is always a good idea. I added Gold for a more luxe vibe.

FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS, CUSHIONS & VASES :
Flower arrangement is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about decorating your coffee table. I  love monochromatic arrangements displayed in glass vases as opposed to the ones that are not see through. Adding cushions gives it a more warm and comfy vibe. Instead of cluttering my coffee table with too many things I opted for floor length vases. They can add a lot of flair to any space.

THE PERFECT RUG :
It is extremely important to choose your rug keeping in mind your theme. I Choose this  metallic off white rug from Rugs USA with uneven shape as it helped in breaking the strong structured look of this modern space. The silver spots peaking through the carpet added a bit of an edge and made it look luxe.

Shop the Post

I like Modern Minimalism with a dash of LUXE, what’s your style and how would you like to decorate it?

Thanks for stopping by!

Adi xx

In collaboration with Rugs USA

1. Carmen July 16, 2016 / 11:06 am

This place looks really beautiful and so cozy at the same time! Great inspiration :)
    xx, Carmen – http://www.carmitive.com

2. Gelleesh July 16, 2016 / 4:13 pm

Thanks for sharing these tips! :)

xoxo.
    Gelleesh.com

3. Joy ERT106 Baber July 16, 2016 / 8:49 pm

Love all the tips! I am defintily trying to put more love and attention into my home so this post was very helpful!

Joy xx.

4. M July 17, 2016 / 7:56 am

Very nice tips, I’m also always looking for ways to improve my home, love the photo!

Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

5. Carmen July 17, 2016 / 9:31 am

Such a wonderful post – I love inspirations like these! I think it’s so important to have a nice and clean space for your coffee table where you can chill with your friends and family :)
    xx, Carmen – http://www.carmitive.com

6. Jill July 17, 2016 / 1:35 pm

Love the luxe vibe of this space! It looks amazing!

Jill
    Doused In Pink

7. Camila July 18, 2016 / 12:51 am

Fashion books always makes a living room or any place look fabulous, definitely have to add them to my room!

Have a wonderful day, xx

My Vogue Style | http://www.myvoguestyle.com

8. Aldora July 18, 2016 / 8:48 am

Amazing tips, Adi! Love how luxe your cozy corner looks :)

9. TOUCHOFGUCCI July 18, 2016 / 1:40 pm

I’ve always found it hard to decorate coffee tables without having a messy look. I love the tips you’ve given and the idea of starting with a theme to make everything flow! x

TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

10. Jalisa July 18, 2016 / 8:16 pm

This space looks so chic and so you! I love every piece and how they all compliment each other. Thank you for sharing where you got the rug, I’m looking for a few for both my living room and office, so I’ll be checking their site! I hope you’re having a great start to your week so far, beauty!

XO,

Jalisa

11. Emily July 18, 2016 / 10:08 pm

Sooo perfect. I am always jealous of those magazine looking coffee tables haha. Great tips!

-Emily http://www.coatandcoffee.com

12. Biki July 19, 2016 / 3:55 am

That’s so interesting that you did interiors for your friends and yourself, I’m working now for a home decor b2b, so its definitely making me read up a lot more on interior design in general. Great tips hon! I’m going to start thinking of how I can spruce up my own space ( :

13. Larissa July 19, 2016 / 1:29 pm

I usually prefer coziness over luxury but this coffee table looks also nice :)
    Thank you so much for your last comment!
    Xx
    Larissa
    conscious lifestyle of mine

14. emily July 19, 2016 / 2:21 pm

This is actually perfect! Love the luxurious vibes.. can you come and do mine next!!
    x Emily

15. Alice July 19, 2016 / 4:25 pm

Love the way you styled this space; and those tips are so helpful. I do think my living room is lacking a theme, mostly because it’s sort of a large all purpose room; my work desk along with my boyfriend’s is are in it, making it hard to streamline a theme!

xo, alice / T Y P E N U

16. Aurelie | Surface85 July 24, 2016 / 12:41 pm

That’s perfect! I love it. You should share more deco post like that :) I even show to my hubby and he loves it too!

xx
    Aurelie | http://www.surface85.com

17. Clarissa July 26, 2016 / 5:29 pm

This is so beautiful – thanks for posting the links to the cushions! I was looking at similar ones at West Elm, but they’re real fur and are almost $80 for smaller size! I like the faux fur Pottery Barn ones a bit better (and the price is better too ;)

-Clarissa @ The View From Here

18. Ileana July 27, 2016 / 9:19 pm

These are such great tips! My coffee table is a little bit of a chaos :S
    xoxo