COVER FX PERFECT PENCIL x FC | @Sephora

DSC_7596edit_r

Here I am using the Cover FX perfect pencil to line the water line of my eye. It helps in making your eyes look bigger.

DSC_7695edit (1)_r

I am brightening up the inner corner of my eyes and creased the outer edge of my winged eyeliner to create a crisp line so that my eyeliner looks more well defined. Make sure to blend it properly.

1P1610374

Pencil | COVER FX PERFECT PENCIL (Shade N LIGHT)

I absolutely love this product as it can be used for multiple things. Its a water proof precision pencil. Its perfect for lining, brightening and defining the face, brows, eyes and lips. Its available in 10 different shades, that makes it easy for everyone to find their perfect match. Its perfect to use it on the go since it can be used for multiple things.

You can use it for focus concealing a blemish.

Brightening up the eye by lining the waterline and inner corner of the eyes.

Define the brows and eyeliner by creasing the outer edge for a crisp clean look.

Use it to define the lips and prevent lipstick from bleeding.

These are the few ways you can use this perfect pencil. Don’t forget to share with me if you come up with some other creative ways of using this perfect pencil :)

Shop the Post

In collaboration with COVER FX available at SEPHORA. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting all my collaborations and opinions.

Thanks for stopping by

Adi x

1. Gabrielle May 18, 2016 / 11:04 am

This pencil sounds as though it could be used in so many ways; I love how you’ve applied it to the corners of your eyes, it truly does create a ‘brightening’ effect!

aglassofice.com
    x

2. Leta May 18, 2016 / 1:09 pm

Wow, this pencil sounds so versatile! I might need to try it out when I get a chance :)

-Leta | The Nerdy Me

3. Jackie May 18, 2016 / 5:45 pm

Wow, this sounds like the perfect pencil. And it’s so versatile too. Love it.

xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.com

4. Claire May 18, 2016 / 5:56 pm

I really want to try out this pencil now! :) You look gorgeous by the way!

xx

Claire from Dresscape

5. Angelina May 20, 2016 / 12:15 am

You look so gorgeous, and that pencil really does a lot for brightening! Was just headed to Sephora anyways haha!

Angelina Is | Bloglovin’

6. josune May 20, 2016 / 2:09 am

Gorgeous presentation! I like to use this type of pencil in the inner corner of my eyes, I like that this one is retractible and has a fine rounded tip! definitely worth to check it out next time at Sephora :)

Have a great weekend!
    x Josune @ Your Beauty Script

7. Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom May 20, 2016 / 7:40 pm

I got a similar product in my Ipsy bag and I love lining my waterlines. It really does lighten my eyes. I haven’t tried the corner of my eyes, though- so thanks for that tip!!

Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

8. Ela May 21, 2016 / 11:17 am

These pencils are great for making the eyes look bigger and also helps with getting rid of the tired eyes.

Ela BellaWorld

9. Madalena May 21, 2016 / 12:12 pm

I’m looking for a new concealer and this one seems pretty nice! I probably should give it a try!!! Btw, your blog is amazing, I’m loving it
    Have a lovely day,
    Madalena

10. Jill May 21, 2016 / 1:59 pm

Sounds like the perfect pencil! I’ll have to check it out!

Jill
    Doused In Pink

11. Aurelie | Surface85 May 24, 2016 / 2:53 am

It looks gorgeous! I love this kind of pencil I also use them to make my eyes look bigger or at least less tired!
    This one seems to have strong pigment!
    Thanks for the share.