SPORTY WITH AN EDGE

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope you all had an amazing Mother’s day weekend and showered your mothers with lots of love. They are just so special!!
The look I am sharing today is very interesting. I was on a hunt for a bomber jacket for quite sometime. When I saw this, I totally fell in love with it. This is a sheer bomber jacket. Sheerness added a lot of character to this regular bomber jacket.
I paired up a beautiful white dress with this sporty jacket for an edgy yet classy look. On the lines of the same theme I paired up socks with heels. This style can totally look high fashion, if done right. If you want to sport a socks with heels style for the summer below are a few points that will be helpful and might encourage you to try it.
  • Your heels can lend a more professional look when you pair it up with a nice pair of thin socks.
  • For a more classy look opt for neutrals or match the tone of your shoe.
  • Make sure whatever socks you opt for, fit in your shoes really seamlessly.
  • Its a trend that has been showcased by many big designers like Chanel, Bottega Veneta etc.
  • Socks are an affordable way to freshen up the look of your heels.
  • Socks can even help in keeping those blisters at bay :)

1. Raysa Garcia May 13, 2015 / 1:40 am

I absolutely love this look!! You are so stunning my dear friend.!! I want all your clothes!?! ☺️Xo

2. Lena Chu May 14, 2015 / 6:04 am

You look great Aditi! The white dress with the floral pattern really is an ideal one for Spring! I love how you can pull off the socks + heels look as I know I can't ever look as good. Thanks for sharing the styling tips too! xo~ Lena

3. Grace Liang May 14, 2015 / 2:28 pm

I always wanted to try the sock with sandal but somehow I haven't done it. Now I maybe have to really think about it after read your post! Lol! This is another outstanding look and I am so in love with your style!

Grace

4. Amalia Fitry Baruna May 14, 2015 / 5:48 pm

omg I'm obsessed with the jacket so much!
    It feels like kpop edgy style if you know what I mean :D

xoxo
    amfiba
    amfiba.blogspot.com

5. LBG May 14, 2015 / 11:25 pm

So elegant and fun! You look beautiful!

Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

6. Anita Jacob May 15, 2015 / 5:39 pm

Hi dear! I love your new romper jacket with little tips how to create this chic and edgy look effortlessly! Love your taste of fashion and style! You're a master! xoxo

Have a wonderful day.

Anita

7. maria davies May 17, 2015 / 7:47 pm

Hi Adi,thanks for stopping by and your sweet comments,you are always so kind.Really like the way you styled the outfit,like your shoes so much LOL,No need to tell you to keep stylish.!! xoxo

8. Naeun May 18, 2015 / 12:16 pm

As soon as I saw that dress, I knew it was from Keepsake! They have such a unique and playful look. Love how you styled it :) xx