CAPE BLAZER IS A MUST!

Happy May everyone! Hope you all are having a great start to the month. I am really excited to share  with you guys, the new looks I have lined up for this month. Today I am sharing all white Cape Blazer look. Cape Blazer looks really modern
and is a nice twist on traditional blazer.
The slit in the sleeves makes it more comfortable but the structured look helps in maintaining the formal look, that a traditional blazer lends. I have kept it all white with a gorgeous diagonal front pleat pant and a white top. Added a gold DKNY watch and Cartier bangle and a beautiful ring to complete the look.
Why every fashionista should have one in their wardrobe:
  • Cape blazer lends your outfit a classic look instantly.
  • It definitely makes for a beautiful statement piece that commands attention.
  • You can pair it up with a denim or even a glam evening dress- Cape blazers are super versatile.
  • This edgy look just might awaken the super hero in you :)

1. Raysa Garcia May 3, 2015 / 7:21 am

The all white + Gold = perfection babe!!! You are absolutely stunning. Xo????

2. Vina syah May 4, 2015 / 12:48 pm

All of those whites are a perfect match with you gal! You look fancy and stunning, especially cause you accessorise it with goldy. I love it most!

Vina | http://WWW.LOONAIRE.COM

3. Shaira Manalo May 5, 2015 / 9:17 am

Everything looks so beautiful and classy! I love this all white outfit. You're stunning!

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

IG: @shairangelique

Have a nice day!

xoxo,
    SHAIRA

4. Kate Steadman May 6, 2015 / 1:33 am

OMG! That cape blazer is amazing! (I mean, as is your entire outfit, but the jacket especially!) It just makes things look instantly fierce!! I couldn't agree with you more about them.

xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

5. LBG May 6, 2015 / 10:33 pm

The all white look is stunning! Beautiful

Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

6. Jasmine Hwang May 7, 2015 / 1:57 am

cape blazer is amazing, but what is more amazing is pulling off an all white outfit. This looks stunning and you make it look easy. Bravo Bravo

betheplebeian.com

7. May Cho May 7, 2015 / 8:41 am

Currently asking myself why I don't have a cape blazer in my wardrobe. You look STUNNING, absolutely stunning! I love the entire look!

May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

8. Grace Liang May 8, 2015 / 7:58 pm

What a stunning outfit! All white is already very chic and this look is just perfect because the cape and the pants. Oh also the crop top. This look should be on a magazine cover!

Grace

9. Andrea May 8, 2015 / 8:45 pm

great outfit! love the cape blazer! i have been into blazers lately and this one is just so chic! and the all white is beautiful! have a great weekend! xo
    Andrea

10. Rebecca May 9, 2015 / 12:42 am

How do you look so amazing?! This is such a beautiful look and I am in love with your blazer!

Rebecca Coco

11. Mili May 9, 2015 / 8:54 am

The cape blazer piece is such a gorgeous piece! This outfit in general is so sleek and sharp. Love how you paired the suit with the heels :)

Mili

12. Dressed With Soul May 9, 2015 / 7:20 pm

I love this elegant outfit in complete white!
    Many thanks for your enchanting comment on my blog. You have an amazing and interesting blog and now I want to ask you if you want to follow each other?
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

13. meandmr.com May 9, 2015 / 8:01 pm

That blazer is incredible!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

14. Susan Dollparts May 10, 2015 / 11:00 pm

wow, you look stunning! This cape looks incredibly cool, I really want one now! Gives the chique outfit a really unique touch! xx

dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

15. Eniwhere Fashion May 12, 2015 / 11:38 am

Hi dear and thank you for your visit! I like very much this outfit….I think totally white and gold details are a really elegant choice!!! Today I have started following you on Google+. Hope you follow me back. What do you think to follow us also on Bloglovin or other socials? Let me know….Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

16. K / House of KTS May 12, 2015 / 3:42 pm

You are working that cape blazer girl. I absolutely love the entire look. And the color looks absolutely amazing on you. Beautiful.

K / House of KTS (formerly known as Pure & Complex)

17. Cvetina Cekova May 13, 2015 / 9:19 am

OMG you look more than beautiful here! So elegant and sexy! The perfect combination! That all white look is perfect on you!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

18. Annie Lee May 14, 2015 / 9:14 am

omg this is such a clean and crisp look! i love it!

theleeday.com