SIMPLY GLAM

Happy Monday everyone! Most of the people think that sequin is for night or just for holiday season, I use to think the same way! I wanted to change that and start incorporating my sequin pieces of clothing in my outfits during the day as well. Yes, you cannot wear it to work but you definitely can wear it on the weekends. Be it a nice brunch or shopping etc!

The look I am sharing today is this Blazer filled with sequin, I kept rest of the pieces neutral for a day look. In this look I have paired my sequin blazer from ASOS with neutral pant from Armani. I wore grey basic top and these beautiful Suede shoes.
Following points might help you in using your sequin tops, jackets or pants etc that are just sitting in your closets for a long time.

• The ‘trick’ is to keep everything subtle when you pair it with a sequin piece of clothing during the day.
  • Try and avoid using more than one piece of sequin clothing in your outfit during the day.  It will lend it a more semi casual look with a dash of glam.
  • You can pair it up with distressed denim or jacket to give a more casual look.
  • Try to wear neutral/natural makeup with it and most definitely nude/natural lips will make it look more classy rather than a bold lip to achieve a semi casual day look.

I am wearing: ASOS Blazer two-tone sequin + Kristin Cavallari – Caye Suede shoes + Armani Pant (something similar) + Grey top

Thanks for stopping by

Adi

1. LBG April 27, 2015 / 10:54 pm

Love the sequins! You chose great pieces to show it off. Fun post!

Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

2. Rachel-Beth April 28, 2015 / 12:36 am

Beautiful! I love how you've styled the sequins in a year-round casual way :) Great tips too- there's no point only wearing sparkly stuff in the festive season!

Rachel xx

3. Raysa Garcia April 28, 2015 / 2:05 am

I'm obsessed with that blazer beautiful.!!! You are beyond stylish babe. Love it , super love it all. Xo????????????

4. Maiong Moua April 28, 2015 / 8:45 am

I love sequence but have never been brave enough to try it. Thanks for your tips!

5. x D x April 28, 2015 / 10:01 am

I love this look and thank you for all the tops! I totally agree that it can be worn during the day, just looking at awesome pieces from Ashish! x

6. maria davies April 29, 2015 / 7:20 pm

Hi,totally agree with you.Like the way you styled the outfit my dear.xo

7. May Cho April 30, 2015 / 10:38 am

You look absolutely great with the sequined jacket. Those are really great tips, because I've been wanting to add sequins into my casual outfits as well!

May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

8. Amanda Brezovsky April 30, 2015 / 6:20 pm

Totally agree with you! Sequins can be used during the day with some subtle modifications like keeping everything else neutral. Love this jacket, it is to die for!

amandabrezovsky.com

9. Elle Sees May 1, 2015 / 11:50 am

those sequins are just dazzling!! happy may!

10. Gabrielle May 1, 2015 / 3:40 pm

The suede shoes are to die for, they really are so, so gorgeous!! You look lovely :)

Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

x

11. Jessy May 16, 2015 / 1:05 am

Absolutely love the jacket and shoes!!! :) you wrote the perfect title for this post

Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

Xoxo Jessy

12. Leigh . May 16, 2015 / 7:44 pm

I really admire your blog. I would love to know more about you & steal your beauty tips…you're a beautiful girl with an expressively classic style & I'm eager to see more. I'm just gonna go ahead & follow you on bloglovin' because I love supporting my fellow beautiful bloggers..one more question; do you live in LA too ?

Till Next Post,