ALL ABOUT FLARES

70s Style Wide Leg Flare Pants are quite a rage this season. I am wearing ASOS wide leg pant with front pleats detailing and paired it up with beautiful white For Love and Lemons lace crop top to give it a more feminine look. As you can see my Pants are touching the floor hence giving me a more elongated look. I am also carrying a beautiful white clutch by Tory Burch that is accessorizing the outfit really well.
It can be little tricky to pull off this look sometimes. Sharing a few tips that might help-
  • Go for longer length of the trousers that touches the floor, it will lend you an elongated look. Too short flared pants don’t look very appealing.
  • For people who are short make sure that your pants touch the floor and do not flare too much.
  • Lot of flare or very wide pants all over also known as ‘Palazzo’ look really nice on tall women or some one with curves.
  • Flares and Palazzo- can camouflage heavy hips and thicker thighs really well and look really flattering.

Thanks for stopping by

Adi

1. Raysa Garcia April 13, 2015 / 11:09 pm

I can't get enough of how gorgeous you are!! Your such a stylish beautiful. Def style inspiration bb. Xo

2. Shannon Jenkins April 15, 2015 / 2:30 am

Ive been obsessing with flares lately! You styled them perfectly and I need that clutch!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

3. Fashion Love Letters by Denise April 15, 2015 / 2:47 am

This is such a gorgeous look! Loved seeing it on your instagram feed! You wear them so well and the color is gorgeous. I love them with your pretty top. Also, great tips! I am short and curvy, so I was always wondering how these would work on me!

Denise | Fashion Love Letters

4. Aditi Oberoi Malhotra April 15, 2015 / 3:06 am

Thanks Denise! For pear shaped body this is an excellent style, try the trousers that start at the widest part of the hip and follows straight down! You will look fabulous for sure! Its all about having fun with fashion but also understanding your body type :) Tag me on instagram when you decide to wear them!

xoxo

5. Lena Chu April 15, 2015 / 6:13 am

Those flared pants are amazing! Not only the style itself is spot on but also the color! Great pairing with the lace top Adi you look stunning in these pictures! Have a lovely day hun! :) xo~ Lena

6. Izzy April 15, 2015 / 10:27 am

such a perfect and elegant look! you rock the flared pants! :)

Metallic Paws

7. Lauren Blair April 17, 2015 / 6:16 pm

I love this outfit too! I love wide leg pants. Not only do you look great in them, but I need to take posing tips from you in regards to wearing them! I seem to always look a little lost in them in photos, haha. XO
    -Lauren Blair

8. Leigh . May 16, 2015 / 1:05 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE This look ! Love this lighting & photography I mean is there anything in this post I am NOT completely living for ?! So happy my blog stalking brought me your way
    VieavecLeigh